Sales Operations Specialist, Ottawa, ON
One-Year Contract: SOSOT-0401-22
Versaterm Public Safety Inc. is an Ottawa-based vertical marketing software company that has been in business for over 40 years. We provide industry-leading products in mission-critical areas for Police, Fire, and EMS agencies across North America and the Caribbean.
As a result of significant growth, we are looking for top-notch professionals to join us during this exciting time. Our clients rely on us to provide exceptional 24/7 support, and we depend on a team of top-notch professionals dedicated to client service excellence.
The Sales Operations Specialist provides oversight for a smooth and effective sales process to enable Versaterm’s future growth. The SOS will support Versaterm’s Sales Operations Manager to ensure that sales processes and systems are in place and operating properly for sales reps and account managers to sell and service customers effectively. The SOS will have both strategic and administrative responsibilities, including but not limited to overseeing the sales funnel, streamlining, and optimizing the sales process, managing data integrity within Salesforce.com, exception reporting/data cleaning, documenting processes & procedures, and working with the Sales Operations Manager to support Sales onboarding & training.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You are a well-organized, self-directed team player, open to others’ ideas, and exhibit a willingness to try new things. You utilize your excellent interpersonal skills to form solid relationships with internal and external business partners to support our rapid growth. The incumbent works closely with the Sales Operations Manager to ensure all Sales Teams have the necessary Support & Training and the data within Salesforce.com is clean & accurate.
THE ROLE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, or a related field, or equivalent sales operations experience
• Salesforce.com user experience
• An understanding of sales operations/principles and metrics is desired
• Excellent computer skills with solid knowledge of MS Office
• Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com; comfortable learning new systems as needed
• Ability to provide Salesforce training/onboarding to new Sales Reps
• Hi-tech or software business/company experience desired
THE KEY COMPETENCIES
• Has a resourceful mindset and a strong problem-solving aptitude
• Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills. Excellent project management skills and
a positive attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
• Able to prioritize tasks based on the requirements of multiple stakeholders
• Readily assume accountability for actions and results
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Please note that we do not accept phone or email inquiries regarding open positions.
HOW TO APPLY
• Send an email to the address provided; indicating where you saw the posting and your expected salary
• In the Subject Line, place the competition number, followed by your first and last name
Email to: email@example.com
Subject Line: SOSOT-0401-22 followed by your first & last name
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that we do not accept phone or email inquiries regarding ongoing competitions. We are in the process of establishing a hybrid working culture that will require an in-office presence and offers the opportunity to work from home.
Versaterm Public Safety is committed to building and supporting inclusion, diversity, equity, and sustaining a barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available, on request, throughout all aspects of the selection process. These principles apply to the terms and conditions of employment at Versaterm. For detailed information on our accessibility policies please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.