JusticeTrax - Implementation Specialist (Mesa, AZ)
Versaterm Public Safety is an Ottawa-based vertical market software company that has been in business for over 40 years. We provide industry-leading products in mission-critical areas for Police, Fire, and EMS agencies across North America, the Caribbean, and Australia.
JusticeTrax, a Versaterm Public Safety Company, is a leading developer of software tools for forensic labs and criminal justice agencies in the US and abroad. Our mission is to create and expand a sustainable partnership with our customers, supporting their goals by delivering products and services that make them more efficient. We do incredibly cool and industry-changing work with teams all over the world!
JusticeTrax is currently recruiting for an Implementation Specialist to become part of the Professional Services team. We need someone to join us in providing excellent customer service for our industry-leading LIMS products, both during implementation and for live casework. In short, your job will be to help customers solve their problems using our suite of forensic software. Since we support labs of all sizes, at all levels of government, both nationally and internationally, you will be challenged by a wide range of puzzles on a regular basis as you:
• Assist customers in implementing new products by helping them to configure their software to fit their current procedures
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously, each with different goals and priorities
• Provide remote support for customer issues and troubleshooting problems
• Train customers on the proper use of JusticeTrax Products, remotely and onsite
• Create and support custom reports for customers.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Our ideal candidate is a problem solver that loves to be challenged, a forensic nerd who is looking for a different way to use their degree, a detailed oriented person who loves to document, or a person that knows that working solo does not mean working alone. While this person will be a valued member of a high-performance team, much of the work will be self-driven, managing customer projects while balancing organizational needs. To be successful in this position, you should have strong experience in forensics. You must possess excellent organizational skills and basic project management skills to help you document and manage the projects you will be working on.
THE ROLE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in Forensic Science or a related field
• Experience working in a crime lab that results in knowledge of evidence handling and lab standards
• Experience with JusticeTrax or other LIMS products
• Preferred experience with SQL, Crystal Reports, SSRS
• Familiarity with ANAB, ISO, and other Quality System Standards preferred.
THE KEY COMPETENCIES
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills
• Basic project/ task management skills
• Superb communication and interpersonal skills
• Keen grasp of time management
• Ability to personally achieve results, take ownership and accept responsibility
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Place the competition number, followed by your first and last name, in the subject line. Your application cannot be processed without this information.
Email to: email@example.com
Subject Line: IS-MS-JTX-1102-22 followed by your first & last name
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Versaterm is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and, as such, does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, age, marital or same-sex partnership status, family status, military veteran status, disability, medical condition, a record of offenses or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.